Single head with versatile processing range
- Cutting to length and stripping from 0.22 – 35 mm² (AWG 24 – 2) cables.
- Processing of cable cross-sections up to 35 mm², multipole conductors up to Ø 16 mm (0.63 in.). Even short cables or ribbon cables up to 40 mm (1.6 in.) wide can be processed without any problems.
- Innovative sensor technology as set-up aid and process monitoring.
Dual head for even more productivity
- The dual-head version of the Kappa 330 has a double-blade stripping unit.
- With the double-blade stripping unit, various special knives can be used simultaneously for cutting and stripping.
- Particularly challenging wires can be processed quickly and precisely using special blades.
- Together with further options, the dual-head Kappa 330 offers three processing steps in one pass.
Optional separating unit
- Several (also twisted) inner conductors can be separated quickly and gently - without loss of quality.
- Using the patented Komax roller system, the wires are pressed apart in a particularly gentle way.
- The forward and reverse function of the rolls allow even short wires to be processed with ease.
Optional slitting unit
- programmable depth adjustment
- fully controllable via touch operation
- high benefit