Kappa 340 – Versatile and powerful for complex wires with cross section of 0.22 – 70 mm²
Optimally equipped for wires both now and in the future
- Cutting to length and stripping from 0.22 – 70 mm² (AWG24 – 2/0).
- For uneven cable surfaces, battery, shielded multicore, HV, sensor wires and hard, tough, thick and thin insulation.
- Multi-pole conductors up to 16 mm outer diameter or ribbon cables up to 16 mm wide.
- Complex processing sequences can be produced easily and efficiently.
High reliability and simple operation
- Proven technology of the Kappa series prevents all risk.
- Refined for this special requirement.
- Intuitive software for even easier operation and precise results.
Multiple processing options save time and increase capacity
- Double blade holder for simultaneous processing with different blades.
- Optional powerful rotary cutting unit.
- Fully programmable slitting unit.
- Belt drive with high torque and long support surface for optimum grip.